I found myself sitting at the threshold of life with a decision before me; what ought I do with my life?
To pencil it simply, these are what I have found so far:
- help one person change their life for the better
- grow a dynamic friends with someone culturally, linguistically, and intellectually different from me
- help to release children from the bonds of poverty and trafficking in tangible ways
Run for a collegiate team[completed 2007 – 2011] Run a marathon[completed April 11th, 2011]
- Run the Badwater Ultramarathon
- Run a Trail Ultramarathon
Bike Across America[completed July 24th, 2011]
- Run across America
- Hike to Machu Picchu
- Climb Mt. Everest
- Cross the Bering Strait on foot
- Complete an Ironman
- Complete a double Ironman
- Swim the English Channel
- Visit every continent
- South America
- Swim in every ocean
- Learn a second language fluently
road trip across the USA[July 25th-July 31st, 2011]
- Visit every state in America
- Alabama, Alaska,
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming [23/50]
- Travel by land across another continent
- Start a business
- Become Debt Free
- Use ”physical” to donate over 1,000,000 dollars to better the world throughout my lifetime. [~$7000/1,000,000]
- Spend a year working/volunteering overseas to aid the poverty effort
- Become a public speaker
- Write a book
- Pay nothing on housing for a year.
- Live without owning a car for a year. [Started May 28th, 2011]
- Live without using motorized transport for a month.
- Own less than 300 items.
- Produce less than 5 lbs. of trash for a year.